Privacy concerning ManageMagazine community members
ManageMagazine is very committed to safeguarding your privacy online, hence we take your privacy very seriously. We have therefore put together the following information to answer the most common questions about privacy. If the information below does not answer one or more of your questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected]anagemagazine.com
No Data Transmission Will take Place
We will under no circumstances sell nor transmit your personal data to third parties. Your email will be used for the purpose of contacting you about membership issues and for the purpose of sending you our newsletter: the MM POST, to keep you up-to-date on ManageMagazine articles and activities. We only send you emails if you have given us your consent to do so.
Cookies from a PHP Session Id is used to for our site to be up and running. Thereto we use a Cloudflare cookie that recognizes you to increase your site speed experience. Finally, we use Google Analytics Cookie and Google Analytics.
Non-Members Receiving the MM-POST – Our Newsletter
- When you sign up for the MM-POST as a non-member – we receive your email address
- You can alt all times unsubscribe from our newsletter The MM-POST. Use the link at the bottom of the newsletter and you will stop receiving the MM-POST
- You can also request us that all information about you once receiving the MM-POST is entirely removed. Please send a mail to [email protected] if you wish us to take such action.
- You can at all times log into your account to see the trackable information we store about you.
- You can at all times terminate your ManageMagazine membership
- You can at all times request all your personal information deleted
- You can at all times unsubscribe from our mailing list
Safety of Member’s Credit Card Information
We use Stripe for all our monetary transactions. This means that we do not store information – nor do we have access to your credit card information – only Stripe has access.
This is a deliberate strategy to keep the highest possible safety in place for all our ManageMagazine community members. To be clear: NO credit card information is stored on ManageMagazine servers. Stripe is the safest payment method we know of and this is why we use it.
ManageMagazine Company Information
Tordenskjoldsgade 57, 4, TH
DK-8200 Aarhus N.
VAT: DK -37 14 54 40
Phone: 0045 5059 5013
Owner: Dr. Vibeke Vad Baunsgaard
Email: [email protected]
You can contact owner Dr. Vibeke Vad Baunsgaard at [email protected] or at the phone number provided above.